Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Give me some ACTION!!!


 
NU'EST first song, FACE was a huge hit and completely lovable, their second song ACTION, does not disappoint! I loved it! It's filled to the brim with the gorgeousness of these five young boys: JR, Baekho, Minhyun, Aron and Ren, particularly the gorgeousness of Ren ;)
Couple of other points I feel inclined to make: I loved the lighting/coloring that starts at 2:10 for the dance only portion. Aron (and his near flawless English) is a total babe. When JR is trying to escape from those wire things it is completely frightening.  And everytime they say "Action" I want to dance along!

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more with you, F4fighting! I love this music video! Aron is so hot with his almost flawless English and of course Ren is prettier than any girl could ever hope to be. The wire thing kind of threw me off, like they were trying to pull a BigBang sort of thing there, but I didn't question it for more than a second cause I was obsessing over the rest of the video. :D

    ReplyDelete