Wednesday, November 11, 2015

EXO Lightsaber

This happened, and fans are going insane about it. Star Wars fans who are also Kpop fans might have all died. I will say that Kpop has ruined English for me. That's a lie, Tagalog ruined English for me but Kpop certainly didn't help. Even though EXO most definitely said Lightsaber, I heard it as Lightsaber cause V's are pronounced as B's all the time. Bampire, lube, I know there are other examples but the point is, Engrish is all I hear so when they actually pronounce English correctly, it messes with me. Other than that, the video was entertaining. I'm already crazy excited about StarWars VII, and I love EXO so this was a great mid semester pick-me-up. I was sad that we only got to see three members in this video. Couldn't we see everyone acting all Jedi and awesome? No? Okay... Kai did a great job with his dance solo but did it remind anyone else of Adele's Rolling in the Deep? Flour on the ground and the person dancing kicking it up with odd lighting? Maybe I'm alone in thinking this. Baekhyun has proven just how bad he is by drinking that bottle of water before he bought it, or maybe he never actually bought it. Just drank it and left after pushing everything off of the shelves. Fangirls everywhere will have the image of Sehun straddling a motorcycle forever in their minds. This wasn't a comeback but I'm sure it will hold fangirls till their actual comeback, or it might make them more impatient. Who really knows for sure?


No comments:

Post a Comment