Thursday, November 6, 2014

This is Love and Evanesce Super Junior

I'm going to do both of these MV in one post even though I have very different opinions about them.
This is love: I liked the song much better than the MV mostly because the MV wasn't anything amazing. Everyone looked good, except for Heechul who I won't talk about cause his hair was so horrendous and he was singing to a bunch of urinals.. Who thought that was a good idea? Let's make Heechul even more creeperish by giving him long hair and having him sing in a men's bathroom.
Evanesce: I loved this MV. Loved the way the members were one by one introduced and slowly were less formal with each introduction. What I loved more than that was the fact that Eunhyuk was dancing with a girl for once! We usually only see he and Donghae dancing together but this time we have a girl and I really think that is much better. I love Eunhyuk and Donghae but can you imagine those two dancing that routine together? Shippers all over would be freaking out and everyone else would be weirded out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment