Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Need U MV

This was just as cheesy as I thought it would be. I understand that it's a serious video about the boys dealing with getting over a girl in different ways but it was cheesy. Let's see if I got this right. Based on the MV, Jungkook cries and becomes a zombie to get over this girl, Jin burns a flower, on a wood floor which seems dangerous. Suga lies in a hotel room with a lighter and gets all broody, Jimin takes a fully clothed bath and burns a picture(?) letter(?) and considers drowning himself. J-Hope considers suicide, V gets all sad and goes emo, and RapMon, well either he didn't get his heart broken or he got over it quickly. Way to be the mature one RapMon. Well however they try to cope it's obvious to see that Bangtail Boys realized what lots of other Kpop guy groups come to realize after a breakup; bros are the best medicine. I did like the song even though it was crazy repetitive. I can't wait to see the live version as I am sure it will be filled with lots of slow, pain filled, expressive, dance moves.


No comments:

Post a Comment