Monday, June 10, 2013

Henry is Trapped between Taemin and Kyuhyun

First of all I love the Piano very much the chords sounded so good together, and I loved that Henry was the one playing it. I can't decide if it was a brilliant idea to put Kyuie and Taeminnie in this mv or if it was mistake. The problem is...I like Henry...but I LOVE Taemin and Kyuhyun. So I was waiting, looking, and listening the whole time for when they came out. But all three of them were amazing, so it was a win overall I think. I had to watch it several times to force myself to watch Henry ;b and he did really well too!!! I think the song is really fun and the words are singalongable!!! However...all three boy's patterned shorts in the video were a little bit scary, you have to admit. I think my favorite parts were at 2:00 when Taemin did that wicked spin thing. and at :51 when Henry walked up the piano, that was cool. I was totally shocked when Kyuie came in all super high voiced and I adored it. I loved watching them jump really high and whip that bandanna around :) 

Henry 헨리_TRAP_Music Video (with Kyuhyun & Taemin)

dramajunkie: I have feelings for this song. I like Henry and I do believe, when Maxstep came out, I commented that I felt like SM wasn't using Henry the way they should. He's talented, that's for sure, and I almost felt like they were wasting him by just keeping him in Super Junior-M and then this song came out. Now I don't hate the song, but I don't really like it. My first thought when watching this video was, "Oh my gosh, Henry's face has changed. Like he's lost weight in his face or something happened to make his face different..." Then my second thought was how boss he sounded playing that Piano. And then I started listening to the song and I decided that I wasn't a huge fan of it. I like Henry, I really do but i just didn't love this song or dance or music video; I've seen this type of music video so many times. Taemin and Kyuhyun were great but I think they felt slightly out of place, but that is just my opinion. I am excited to see what else Henry will bring us. I still like him and I'm happy that he's making a solo career. Henry, Fighting!
And F4fighting!, I think it was a mistake to put Taemin and Kyuhyun in this song because Taemin kind of demands attention when he's on stage or in the video. He's just got that "Wow" factor that catches your eye and you can't help but be drawn to him which is great if he's the main focus, but he isn't in this song so I felt like he took away from Henry. And Kyuhyun will take the attention of F4fighting! no matter who is in the video. And the shorts were terrifying...

No comments:

Post a Comment