Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'll be Infinite's Destiny...


"INFINITE - Destiny M/V (Ver.B)"


Whoa! go out of town for a couple weeks come back and find out that Infinite has been BUSY!!! I loved this song!! " 'Cause you're my destiny! Hoo-woo-oo!" It was kinda freaky and cool the way they all poofed away at the end and a little bit ironic because their name is Infinite and they were talking about destiny....and it was a little bit funny to watch L stumble around like he was drunk, poof away and then suddenly reappear in the next shot...but anyway every boy got to practice his intense staring down of the camera with a serious face and gorgeous eyes. We missed out on that in Man In Love ;) 
I can't seem to locate a "Version A" anywhere...so I'll let you know when I figure what that means....

*Apparently "Ver. B" means that they will be coming out with like a drama version of the song later! yay!
**also, L's face at 3:20 gets me every time...so funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment