Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Smoky Girl - Mblaq



엠블랙(MBLAQ) - 스모키걸 (Smoky Girl) Music Video


I know this song has been out for over a month now, but I just continue to really love it. It's constantly stuck in my head. The song is just so smooth and sexy sounding. There's a sophistication and suave-like feel to this song and to the music video. I love almost black and whiteness of the video and the well fitted suits with the occasional sexy hat is very stunning. The dancing is also filled with that level of mystery and spylike quality. I especially love the sliding move they do around 2:23-2:30. Hot.  Then the music video suddenly has more color which has got to be symbolic somehow. Anyway I really love this song and mv and wanted to share it with you guys ;) and I actually heard it played while I was in Korea and totally freaked out! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment