Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Delicious - Toheart

Well that was interesting. Sorry about not posting this when the MV came out, there was a pretty big family emergency and I've been busy for the past two weeks.
Well this was cute. Honestly, I was a little worried about how Key and Woohyun would sound together but I see that my worries were unnecessary. They sound nice together, they're good friends so the music video was cute. Their suits reminded me of Eunhyuk's and Donghae's in Oppa, Oppa. I do wish that there was a little more of the two of them fighting over the girl rather than just begin cute together, cause watching them fight was fun. They did a great job and I'm curious to see if there will be more from them or if this was just a one time just for fun sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment