Wednesday, September 4, 2013

[MV] NU'EST(뉴이스트) _ Sleep Talking(잠꼬대)

[MV] NU'EST(뉴이스트) _ Sleep Talking(잠꼬대)



I miss NU'EST bad boy image. They look like they are trying to hard to be B1A4. The color, the quirkyness of the outfits, the set. Even the mv looks like something that's been done before as a whole concept AND in individual places by B1A4, SHINee and even U-Kiss, etc. I think it's a kpop in general theme right now, but that doesn't mean everyone has to follow it. I did laugh every time they slightly lifted up their shirts and Minhyun was cracking me up with those flowers and hiding behind the stairs....
CONFESSION: I liked it WAY better the second time I watched it. The first time I judged it hardcore, the second time I was over it and just loved my boys. Minhyun looked super good in this mv...the aegyo color look works really well for him, who knew? and Ren is GORGEOUS as ever! At the part where he's wearing some big black headband with long dangly color things with his hair sticking out, I was like, "who is that?" then I saw his perfectly shaped eyes and beautiful lips and was like, "oh my gosh! It's Ren!" haha The song itself is slightly stuck in my head too, although it is not my favorite NU'EST. I think they are just growing up and expounding their abilities and categories. I will just have to get use to it and love them! Go NU'EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment