Wednesday, September 4, 2013

SEUNGRI - 할말있어요 (GOTTA TALK TO U) M/V

SEUNGRI - 할말있어요 (GOTTA TALK TO U) M/V


The beginning of this song and the many times throughout reminded me a great deal of Seungri's other album VVIP. The mv was even similar to his others. The whole club thing, dancing with some girls, sound familiar?One thing that can be commended to G-Dragon is that all of his songs are completely different unless intentional, I like that about him. Anyway, I can attest that the night club life of Korea is extremely active and popular, having been there myself I know that is VERY true. So he is trying to capture in essence some real life stuff. The vocals were pretty soft in this song. I didn't dislike it, but I didn't love it either. Proud of Seungri though!

here's the Japanese version

V.I (from BIGBANG) - 僕を見つめて[GOTTA TALK TO YOU] MV Short ver.

No comments:

Post a Comment