Thursday, October 24, 2013

SHINee is our King

SHINee 샤이니_Everybody_Music Video


The Dancing Kings of Kpop are BACK and hotter than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the coolest dance choreography I've seen in quite some time. They are so in sync, as SHINee always is. The sequences are so smooth and clever and good looking the way they are staggered and preformed! I feel like the movement never stops and it is whole body movement that uses the whole space. Their uniform type outfits make it super suave and hot looking, like we're watching soldiers. They are so creative in the way that they come alive off of the floor. SHINee is the best!!!! The song its self, I felt like repeated "everybody" a-whole-freaking-lot. But the techno-y sound was really fun and their voices sounded good. Good job, boys!!
dramajunkie: Agreed. That is the only thing I can say about this. And that was some pretty awesome choreography, and I noticed that they didn't really highlight one specific member. I felt like Why So Serious? sort of highlighted Taemin and I'm glad that all members have equal highlights in this song and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment