Monday, February 23, 2015

Love Equation(Occasion?) teaser

Hmm... Well I'm not sure if I'm excited for this comeback...  I like Vixx, a lot, but I don't know if I want to see them being all aegyo. They were cute in G.R.8.U. but I prefer the way they do dark themes so much better. They are also fantastic dancers and that whole waving the arms thing looked juvenile. And Ravi... you have possibly the worst English in the Kpop world. The story of love equation. I think that's what you were trying to say but, at least to me, it sounded like "Da story ah luve occasion" Kpop companies need to think about the English words they're putting in songs and realize that if you mispronounce it, it could mean something different.
Also, this concept of aegyo may work for Hongbin and Hyuk cause they're both young and cute but Leo is a rather serious looking person, N is a little awkward acting cute, and Ravi is... well he's Ravi and I think he does the awkwardly "gangster" rapper better than being age. Ken is just Ken and Everything he does is cute, to me. But I like the dark Vixx better. Oh well, we shall see if this is all aegyo and sunshine or if we get a good dance out of it. February 24, 2015 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment