Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pretty Man has started


Alright, I was a little hesitant about this drama cause honestly, I don't like Jang Geun Suk as an actor. I know, I'm sorry! He's fine but I feel like I've only seen him in the bratty, hard to get along with, 'I'm all that and a bag of chips' sort of characters and when I heard that he was playing "the most beautiful man in the world" I sighed. I didn't want to see him in another egotistical role but I like IU. She's cute, she's funny, and she is fine with playing the oddball, crazy and not super popular type of girl. And she can sing. That's always a plus. So while I'm not a fan of Jang Geun Suk, I started it for IU and I was pleasantly surprised. Honestly, I still don't love Jang Geun Suk and I know that he is super popular and people love him, but I don't like his acting style/variety. Again, I know, I'm a terrible person. Please don't hurt me!!! BUT, it was nice to see him have a little fun with his character. His character has such hard emotions and wants nothing but money and to look good, but IU's character can get the inner child out in him, and I like that he isn't so prickly and boring like I found most of his other characters...
Kim Bo Tong, she's adorable. I love her and her personality. She's so cute and she's in love with Dokgo Ma Te, Jang Geun Suk's character which is unfortunate but funny at the same time. Dokgo Mat Te knows he's beautiful and Bo Tong knows she's plain and a little odd so the pairing is interesting. But, I like David Choi(Lee Jang Woo) so much better. Bo Tong and David together are so funny and cute, seriously, they're perfect for each other and I have the feeling that I'm going to spend the entire drama shipping those two cause I could watch an entire drama of them being cute and be happier than a lark. I don't really care about the actual main story in this drama cause I find it rather boring, but Bo Tong makes the drama worth it and when she's with David, I am content to watch all day. That's so bad of me, I know. I'm not super interested in this drama just cause I don't care about the plot but I'll keep watching it and hopefully, *crosses fingers* Bo Tong and David will end up together. What? I know it won't happen but I can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment