Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Super Junior Ayaya Mamacita

Well this happened. If any other group had done this I would have thought it to be stupid but Super Junior are the kings of silly entertaining. I am really at a loss of words right now. 
I am very happy that Super Junior released another song and album. I feel like I tend to get caught up in all the pretty and flashy moves of the newer Kpop groups but each time Super Junior releases a new MV I remember who I first fell in love with and why I still consider them to be one of my favorite groups. And while Yesung is still in the army, but he will be home soon, I think this gave Kyuhyun and Ryeowook a chance to shine a little brighter. They both have amazing vocals but Yesung usually sang all the high notes and belted notes but without him Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had a chance to fill in.
So far Super Junior has not changed and I think that's why I still love them as much as I do. Heechul is still just as much of a creeper now as he was before military service and he still half does everything. Shindong is still the comical relief. Ryeowook is the damsel in distress. These are reasons why I love Super Junior and I'm happy that they have not changed.
I do like that they threw a little Matador spacing into their dance. And how much do I love that Kyuhyun and Heechul were in on the robbing plot? It looked like Kyuhyun was the quick thinker in stealing the crown and then Heechul was the intended buyer. So clever, so Super Junior. I also really liked the song.
Update!
A Drama Version of tho song was released and let me tell you, it was hilarious! Watch it, I don't want to say anything cause nothing will do this video justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment