Sunday, August 24, 2014

Super Junior Comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Junior is coming back? What? Super Junior is coming back? not Super Junior-M, but Super Junior? But Yesung is still in the army... He's not home yet? Who will hit his beautiful notes? I'm not sure how I feel about this.... I'm happy cause I love Super Junior, but Yesung... Okay, I can get over this.
Oh my gosh. This MV is going to make me cringe in embarrassment for them, isn't it? I think my favorite part is the fact that Shindong is the blacksmith. And Ryeowook is the barber!!! Do you think he'd cut my hair cause I can't get ahold of V to do it for me. 
Mamcita... that's what the MV/song is called. Oh I can't wait for this. One thing Super Junior never does is take themselves too seriously. I love that, I really do. 
Eunhyuk is blonde!!!! That is my favorite color on him. Thank you Mr. Simple for making me fall in love with it. But Siwon really should't keep growing that mustache. Really shouldn't.
August 29th everyone!!!!! Get ready ELF's!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment