Monday, August 18, 2014

BTS danger teaser number 2

I've been putting off posting this cause I hoped that we'd get another teaser and I'm sure we will get one tomorrow because I like to post multiple teasers at once rather than just one and of course I've just posted this. OS five days ago this came out and we get to hear a little more what the song will sound like and what the dance will look like. I'm slightly impressed but not as much as I am by the clothes. Sometimes KPop style is just crazy and I would never walk out on the street in anything they wear. Except maybe on Halloween. It is nice that BTS keeps their style pretty normal. In all of the MV's I've seen from them has pretty normal styles. Ripped jeans, T-shirt, and a jacket. I'd wear that in public. They all look so normal and it makes them seem more human. I think V might quickly be becoming my favorite member if only for the reason that I have successfully identified him more than once.


No comments:

Post a Comment