Monday, August 18, 2014

Taemin-Danger

So this MV came out a few days ago but I didn't have the time nor desire to see it right away. Taemin is very talented. I believe him to be one of the most talented members of SHINee. He's amazing at dancing, his singing has improved dramatically since SHINee debuted, he's gorgeous to look at (yes that is a talent); he really is a very talented individual. But I don't think this did him justice. The song wasn't anything special, I think most of it was him talking rather than actual rapping, and neither was the dance. Even if all of SHINee performed this song and dance I would still be disappointed because I think SHINee is one of the best guy groups in Korea. Now I've read that Taemin had his input with this song and video and I'm glad that he was able to show off himself in a way that he wanted to but I still don't think the song or video was anything that stands out above the other kpop MVs being released.
I still love you Taemin. Onew, I hope you recover from your vocal cord surgery very quickly so SHINee can come back and show the rest of the groups in Korea how it should be done.



No comments:

Post a Comment