Monday, August 11, 2014

BTS in Danger or maybe they're the Danger

And BTS is also releasing a song named Danger. I really wonder how many groups have songs called Danger.... BTS, Kara, f(x), Taemin, Winner, I think Secret also. I feel like this is the song called Lonely/Hello/Breathe all over again.
I am so happy that BTS is going for the grunge/bad boy look again. I was paranoid when they did Just One Day and I prayed that they didn't change their style. I'm sorry, NU'EST has made me forever paranoid of groups changing their styles for the worse. Very pleased to announce that I am excited for this MV. I've grown a strange attachment to BTS that I can't really explain. I don't like all of their music, in fact, I would say more often than not I don't like their music at all. I think I feel the same way about them as I do Boyfriend; all too young for me but I find them oddly adorable.
I do enjoy BTS' dancing so I will be waiting to see that and I think I might like the song. Maybe. I'm not going to say anything about individual members in this video cause I'm still struggling to put names to all of them. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time. I'll get it eventually.
Danger from BTS comes out on August 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment