Monday, July 13, 2015

Infinite Bad

Infinite's Bad came out a day ago. I was a little busy so I didn't notice until now. I don't understand the plot to this video, if there even is one, and I thought the lighting was a little odd, but maybe that's what they were going for. Not my favorite video by Infinite; it was just strange and blue. The song is kind of catchy though. Something seemed off about the members, maybe it was that horrible hot pink lipstick they were all wearing. Heavens, no girl should wear that color let alone a guy wear it. Dingo didn't have too much of it on and his scenes were mostly in that dark room so if he had the lipstick on, you couldn't really see it.  Was Sungkyu chasing himself? It looked like he was playing tag with himself. Odd video, I don't understand why there was a girl in it, strange bathroom shots. We didn't even get a good look at their dance. :(

Update: Oh my gosh, I just looked up the lyrics to this song, they have way more "English" that I originally thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment