Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Super Junior: Devils

Super Junior's Devil came out today; like three or so hours ago. First MV since Yesung returned from the army and now Sungmin and Shindong are missing? I think Sungmin is in the army now :( but where is Shindong? Also the army? When will my group be complete once more?!?!?!?! When will you stop breaking my heart?!?!?!
Well the plot of this video was a little confusing. The girl was the devil, Yesung and Eunhyuk are gamblers and easing are Leeteuk are thieves, Kyuhyun is a cop, but the girl is also a cop, Ryeowook is a bartender or maybe just a clubber, Siwon, Kangin, and Heechul's roles are a little confusing cause they're carrying guns and pointing them at each other but then they're in a club. Plot was confusing but I rather enjoyed the old-movie-style to the video. And Heechul is blonde. Like Platinum blonde, I don't think we've seen him in this color yet; it looks good. Hotel is still a creeper but he looks good. And I am still trying to place his position in the group. No idea what he does.
The song was kind of fun, catchy, and seemed like Super Junior without Yesung's awesome notes. Where were those fantastic notes? There was a lot of falsetto but I was waiting to hear Yesung's long held out notes, you know the ones I'm talking about from Spy, Mr. Simple, Superman, A-Cha. Love those Yesung notes. Oh well, next song maybe? Still really liked the song, loved the style of video even if the plot had some holes in it. Boys still look great, and I can't wait to see them sing this live! Glad Yesung came back with dark hair that was semi messy. Best look for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment