Saturday, June 16, 2012

One Day...

Leetuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, 
Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, 
Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun!!

One day I will be able to name all of the members of Super Junior this fast, and I will also learn this dance. Thank you, You're Beautiful for being so amazing and doing this in your drama!!!!!!!!! When I first saw this episode it made my day. How does she even speak this fast? It kills me and I love it so!!! And I love even more that she memorized them in order of age. Super Junior Fighting!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. *wishing there was a "like" button for the above post* LOVE THIS! and I was totally gonna post about SuJu today too...with this fantastic picture...maybe I'll post it anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post it. Cause SuJu just rocks.

    ReplyDelete