In addition to our previous Korean Drama List we've decided to make a bonus points list.
There are a few other things we've noticed which are in most dramas, but not all of them, so we've created this bonus points list! For every item on this list they have in the drama we give them an extra point for awesomeness.
1. More than one drunk scene: There always has to be one drunk scene in a Korean Drama, the more drunk scenes they have the funnier it gets and the more they have the more KDrama points they earn.
2. Girl gives guy a piggyback ride: When there is more than one drunk scene it usually means that the guy gets drunk at least once and when the guy is drunk, the girl has to carry him home. Way to be strong girls!!!
3. Wedding scene: One of the characters envisions a wedding scene between the two main characters/the main characters get married. I'm pretty sure there is a wedding scene of some sort in every KD but I put this on the bonus list just in case I am mistaken.
4. InHee: In Personal Taste there's this evil girl named InHee; she pushed the plot along by creating conflict between the main guy and girl, which was necessary I guess. In addition to the bad guy in the dramas there is a girl similar to InHee and instead of remembering all of the evil girl's names, F4fighting! and I have just started called them all InHee (though after watching Rooftop Prince I'm inclined to call them all SeNa). There isn't an InHee in every drama but there is someone like her in most, and we always hate her.
5. Trip to the hospital: The characters, usually the two main, go to the hospital over something trivial, like a bloody nose, or a paper cut.
6. Phones: All the characters have the same phone!!! In Playful Kiss they all had the same phone, in Rooftop Prince they all had the same phone. Every character in the dramas has to have the same phone.
7. Awkward Hugs: Someone is given a hug and all they do is stand there with their arms to their sides. Maybe they aren't allowed to return the hug so they just awkwardly stay still until the other person lets go...
8. Big Dangly Phone Things: I don't know what their fetish is with these big items that you can attach to your phone but at least one person has one in every drama. Even Vampire Prosecutor had one.
Wow, hmm... Our bonus list is as long as our regular list...