Friday, January 10, 2014

The Prime Minister and I, half way mark

This drama is cute. I don't necessarily love it, but I think it's cute. Like any half way point in a drama, we get people admitting their feelings and problems building up. Will this drama continue to be cute and funny? Probably, but I have the feeling that the conflict is going to be stretched a little to far. There are a few conflicts going on that I think can become a little frivolous. I'm not going to expound on them incase someone reads this hasn't seen the drama yet and I don't want to spoil anything. I can see this drama turning one of two ways with the whole Marriage Contract thing. One: They going a You're Beautiful route and very few people find out about it and it remains a secret by the end of the drama (slightly unlikely, relatively no mess). Or two: the whole press finds out and the world ends (more likely, very big mess). I don't care which way they go cause I'll still watch it.
Hopefully, this drama stays cute and light with lots of humor. I'm not a big fan of Yoona, nor do I like Yoon Shi Yoon playing the angst-filled side character, but the drama has remained light enough even though it's not particularly captivating. We shall see how the second half of the drama shapes up to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment