Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Last Romeo

May 21st and Last Romeo is out.
The beginning of this MV looked more like a teaser, in fact it looked very much like a teaser rather than an actual music video. As always Infinite's dancing is amazing. I expect nothing less than synchronistic perfection with them.
I'm rather confused by the plot of this video so if someone would be so kind as to explain it to me then I would be much obliged.
I don't have much to say about this video. It wasn't amazing. The song wasn't fantastic. But I liked it. L looked gorgeous, always a huge plus. Hoya, what the blue hair? I don't think it matched the MV style at all. Blonde is fine, brown works, don't do blue in this type of setting. I loved the lighting and the antique look of the video. Liked the suits. L, you looked very classy in that hat. I felt like you should have been leaning against the wall of a smokey of a 1950's pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment