Friday, May 9, 2014

You're All Surrounded first two episodes


You're All Surrounded/We've Got You Surrounded has started today with an interesting first episode. I was honestly not expecting so much backstory right off the bat. Like the whole first episode was backstory. Backstory that we needed to know a few key points of course. Detective Seo Pan Seok has a shady past that may or may not have lead to the death of Kim Ji Yong/Eun Dae Gu's mother. Eu Soo Sun has a fighting past, she's also a pistol and rather hilarious though she has a soft side. Eun Dae Gu (I'm going to call him by the name he introduced himself as at the end of episode 1 just to keep it straight) lost his mother a young age and I'm going to guess that he was alone from that point on.
Lee Seung Gi is a jerk. Well his character is. He's prickly. Rude. Has a total disregard for others feelings. I'm pretty sure he only has two emotions: angry and pissy. But he had a rough past so I feel bad for him. Poor sad puppy, I mean, fishy.
Are they going to make Tae Il gay? Cause I would have a problem with that. I have this terrible feeling that Tae Il is going to be gay. Drinking wine while looking at a picture of a guy. Making sly innuendoes about who you sleep with is more important rather than where you sleep to another guy. Cause that would just make me outrageously sad.
Eo Soo Sun is fun. I like her personality. She's determined. She's spunky. She isn't stupid but she sure isn't smart either.
When this show does humor, then it really does humor. I love it. There are some serious notes and with Dae Gu's character descriptions of "hides his painful past" I figured there would be some serious tones in this drama and they do it well for a comedy categorized drama.
As always, looking forward to the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment