Friday, May 30, 2014

Teaser for Boyfriend's Obsession

I can't be the only one who laughed at this teaser. Maybe because I'd be their Noona if I knew them in real life, and I would hand them rubber duckies and tell them to take baths cause they're filthy and to put a shirt on cause they're too young for that... This just made me laugh. I have the desire to hand them all stuffed animals and tell them to go be more aegyo. I feel like they're trying so hard to be tough; it almost makes them even cuter like that little brother who insists that he could protect his older sister but at the end of the day is drinking juice boxes or chocolate milk. Oh Boyfriend, you go right ahead and try to grow up but you will always be little dongsangs to me. What's the plural for Dongsang? Dongsangdeul? I think that's it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
What's with the wanted poster? Isn't that Peter Pan on the poster? That looked like Peter Pan. And Peter Pan never wanted to grow up, so are they the lost boys? And does that say: Wanted-Simplified or Expanded. What does that even mean? And the reward is listed as 10,000,00. I think they either lost a zero or misplaced two commas.
The TV Promotion(MV?) comes out on June 6th, and the album will be released on June 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment