Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Infinite will Be Back

Oh Okay, well Infinite is coming out with another song and MV which comes out on the 22nd of this month. Crazy stuff. I swear Last Romeo just came out. The song is called "Back" and from the teaser I have decided that I don't like my boys all cut up. Some guys look good when they're injured. Daniel Craig, for example, looks good when he's beating the crap out of people and they're beating the crap out of him. Infinite does not look good and seeing them with cuts makes me sad but it looks like they're going for the bad boy look, but I can tell you right now that I will not like a few of the hairstyle the members are sporting. Whatever, I don't care what style they do as long as I get an Infinite sounding song and an Infinite looking dance. That being said is it just me or does See Me sounds like Say Me? Oh KPop Stars and their Engrish. I don't know. July 22nd everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment