Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tasty, yummy, hot, I'll take two please.

Woollim Entertainment recently introduced a duo called Tasty2wins, Tasty for short, and get this. They're twins. Yep, that's right. Twins. How hot is that? Daeryong and Soryong (Oh how I love their names!!), are twins brothers who released their music video You Know Me on August 9th 2012 part of their first mini album with four tracks: Spectrum, You Know Me, Solo, and Buster. They've been described as Asia's Number One Performance Duo. They're new, they're hot, and they're electro pop. You Know Me seriously sounds like you should be at a rave. Wow, it's so great. Here's the Music Video. Unfortunately you don't really get to see their faces too much, just their awesome shoulders, but I think they look a little like G-Dragon from BigBang. Maybe I'm the only one. F4fighting! woke me up this morning by texting me their music video. Best way EVER to be woken up, let me tell you! Thank you so much F4fighting! I will probably have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day and maybe even tomorrow. :)
So hot. Shoulders. Yep. They have great shoulders. And legs. I like their legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment