Monday, March 25, 2013

What time is it? 2:00 PM

2PM seems to be coming back, which would be awesome!!! But they haven't done anything in like two years so I wasn't really expecting a comeback, and I'm a little confused by the teaser. I honestly don't have a clue what is really happening. They seem to be locked in coffins and tossed into the sea, but when 2:00PM strikes, they break free. I understand the whole 2:00PM thing but the rest of the video confuses me. I'm not even going to talk about the cellphone that was still in working order while sitting on the sea floor. That's alright. I'm way excited for this comeback, in May, hopefully the first half of May. Watch the teaser and join me in confusion, or maybe explain it to me, I'd love to understand what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment