Thursday, May 30, 2013

EXO Wolf MV! Korean and Chinese!!

For the most part the two mv's are very similar. I am going to focus on the Korean version because it's my favorite, but BOTH are AMAZING and worth watching and listening to!!! 
The Dance: GENIUS. I LOVED the finger jazz hands and then the clapping with  body swaying. I loved the big body movements and arm motions with claw hands. I loved all of the jumping and close to the ground moves and footwork. Who else had their mind completely blown as we watched the attractive EXO boys freaking transform in and out of their wolf forms!?!?!?! AHH! Gorgeous! And that pose they had at the very beginning where they make some awesome art piece with their arms! Their wolf howl faces and fierce looks and movements are so loveable. I just completely loved the entire things. AND I loved when they would claw the screen and it would appear torn. Their hairstyles and outfits were perfect, not too scary, yet totally appropriate for wolf boys. *drools*
The song: Okay so one thing I really love about this song is how clearly pronounced the chorus of the song is. I can actually sing along with the Korean even though I don't speak it!!! In addition, the howling is completely fantastic and so FUN!!!!! The whole concept of this song is just something I find so endearing and playful and they did a FANTASTIC job!!!!!!
LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!
dramajunkie: Alright, this song. I didn't love it. Loved the dance, but I wasn't wild about the song. I liked some parts of the song, but not all of it. I didn't like the chorus but I did like other parts of the song. Of course I loved D.O's part at 1:43, and his part at 2:51, and him in general. I did really like the rap section at 1:50. Mostly, I just didn't love the song. The second time I heard it I liked it a bit more but I liked Growl much better. The beginning pose was pretty awesome. Maybe my mind will be changed after I watch the drama things they released.


EXO_늑대와 미녀 (Wolf)_Music Video (Korean ver.)



EXO_늑대와 미녀 (Wolf)_Music Video (Chinese ver.)


No comments:

Post a Comment