Thursday, May 16, 2013

I will be back

Hello everyone!
dramajunkie speaking here and I have something to tell you guys. I am leaving for a bit, a year and a half to be exact. I have a very amazing opportunity to go do some service type work in the Philippines and I am set to leave a week from yesterday. I won't have access, opportunity, nor permission to update this blog while I am gone but fear not for I will be back in approximately a year and a half. In my absence F4fighting! will keep this blog up to date but she is in school and is currently working on finishing her degree so please understand if she doesn't post extremely often. I am extremely grateful to everyone who follows, reads, passes by, and glances at our blog and I hope to see you all in a year and a half. :)

Fighting!,
dramajunkie

1 comment:

  1. Although I am very proud of dramajunkie going to the Philippines for her service type work. I am also beyond sad and devastated. dramajunkie has this knack for finding things on the interwebs and knowing about stuff. She also is very perceptive and I love to hear her take on things. I don't have such a gift, but I will work hard trying to develop one!!! Please support me during this time!! Love you, dramajunkie!! Fighting out there!!!
    Love,
    f4fighting!

    ReplyDelete