Thursday, May 16, 2013

XOXO

Well EXO is coming back Poor EXOtics have been waiting for what seems like a lifetime, and while I'm not a huge EXO follower, I do enjoy their music. We have been given a few teaser photos and a promise of a teaser video today or tomorrow. Their first album will be called XOXO(Kiss&Hug). The teaser pictures being released have had fans going crazy guessing their comeback concept. Seriously going crazy. While I think EXO fans have been kept waiting so long their theories are a little out there, I can see how some of their wild theories could be correct. I'm not super interested in the deep meaning behind the comeback, I just want to hear the songs and see the music video, but knowing my luck the music video will come out after I've left on Wednesday and I won't get to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment