Monday, February 4, 2013

Heaven's Door by Eric Nam nom-nom-nom-nom-nom....

So This MV came out almost two weeks ago, but I only found it five days ago. I would have posted it sooner but I was busy with school work and regular work. Eric Nam is a 24 year-old, 26 year-old in Korea, Korean-American who has been doing covers on YouTube for a while now; most of them in English. I first saw his cover of Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up" about seven months ago, and while I thought his voice was pretty, I din't really think anything of it, though it didn't stop me from watching all of his other covers. Seriously, go check them out, he's really good. I then saw this video come out on Loenent's YouTube Page near two weeks ago and I tend to ignore the solo artists unless I recognize the name or if they are featuring someone I like (terrible habit, I know). I didn't listen to it even though I knew his name. Then five days ago, YouTube told me I should watch it, and I decided to do just that. Wow, so sad I didn't listen to it sooner.

Such a pretty song, I really like his voice, and he's nice to look at which is always a much welcome bonus ;). Heaven's Door is the song in his Music Video and one of the songs on his First Mini Album Cloud 9. This album came out on January 23rd, 2013 and contains five tracks. Check it out, or at the very least watch his music video. I've never wanted to be in a place with very cold temperatures and lots of snow in my life, but I really want to right now. I'm not a huge fan of the snow and everything that comes with it, the wet, the cold, the snow, but I really want to play in it now. Something about that campfire, the marshmallows, scarves, gloves, that huge dog, and the comforting feeling of it makes me super jealous of him; if I had that to look forward to after a day in the snow, I'd be perfectly content. Of course I wouldn't complain if he was thrown into that list. :D Great job Eric Nam, way to debut in the KPop world, you seriously deserve it. And way to make every fangirl be jealous of a dog and snow. I'm looking forward to the other songs you release. Two thumbs way up!!! I really want to visit Heaven. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment