Monday, February 11, 2013

NU'EST Teaser 2!

Teh second Teaser for NU'EST's song Hello has come out!!!! Ah, so pretty. I'm not sure how these boys are so freaking beautiful, but they are. I'm very excited for this song! The boys look as gorgeous as ever, take a look at Ren on the ground, yup, beautiful! I love the limbs on him, wow, the way his arm curls from over his head to the ground. Gorgeous. Way more graceful than I could ever hope to be. I love that they're all sitting in and around a bathtub. We get different levels and a great use of space. The direction everyone's eyes are turned is also great. The girl is looking towards Ren, leaning her head against Aron's, while sitting in a bathtub with Baekho. Aron is looking down, towards Ren lying on the ground, Baekho is also looking at Ren lying on the ground... Hmm... Obviously this means that they all agree Ren is the prettiest in the foursome. Hello comes out February 13th!! Be excited and happy, can't wait to see these boys again!


1 comment:

  1. Um...I agree that this is gorgeous. And that Ren is completely beautiful...but...they're in a bathtub? What? That's weird... I don't understand...

    ReplyDelete