Friday, June 6, 2014

Beast is making a comeback

So many comebacks in the months of June! Beast is also coming out with a MV on the 10th of this month. This looks like it'll be a ballad/angsty type song and while we don't get much of a plot teaser in this I did find it rather curious that JunHyung was hiding the flowers from the girl at the end, but not in a "Surprise I got you flowers" kind of way but more of a, "I hope she doesn't see these flowers". I haven't been a huge fan of Beast's previous videos and songs. I think they made a mistake with Beautiful Night and they haven't fully recovered from it, but I will anticipate the MV none the less and always hope for another song to get stuck in my head for days on end.

The Video wouldn't load so here is the link to the teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy08IN1tWvI

No comments:

Post a Comment