Thursday, September 20, 2012

100th post!!!!!!!!!!

So this is our blog's 100th post and I felt the need to commemorate it but I have no idea how to do so. I thought that I'd look back to the fist KPop song I heard, and then I realized that I've already done that. Then I thought that'd I'd talk about the first KDrama I ever watched, but I realized that the first drama I started was not the first drama I finished. Then F4fighting! gave me the idea of posting about our favorite people, dramas, and groups. So here's a list, in no particular order, of our top Actors, Dramas, and Groups.

Actors:

Lee Minho:

Kim Bum:

Hyun Bin:

Lee Seung Gi:

Song Joong Ki:

Lee Hongki:

Groups:

Super Junior:




BigBang:

SHINee:

NU'EST:
BEAST/B2ST:

Tasty:

Dramas:

Boys Before Flowers:


You're Beautiful:

Rooftop Prince:

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho:

Secret Garden:

No comments:

Post a Comment