Saturday, November 3, 2012

BigBang


Yesterday and today were the BigBang concerts in California. dramajunkie and I were unable to attend and we're kind of really upset...BUT we had a friend (and also her friend) who did get to go and she said,
 "HOLY FRIGGIN' SNOT FROM THE PLANET MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE AND AMAZING AND HOT AND SEXY AND SMEXY AND FANTASTIC AND HOLY FREAKING COW I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM ALL AND WANT TO TAKE THEM HOME WITH ME AND THEY CAN ACTUALLY SING LIVE WHICH IS INCREDIBLE AND FANTASTIC AND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DAESUNG....CAN I JUST MARRY HIM NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD CRY FROM IT FOR SHEER JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D"

And that was as direct quote, folks. ;) Congratulations to BIGBANG, T.O.P, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri for a job well done!!! I'm so proud of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! And SO jealous of those of you who got to attend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our friend is buying us T-Shirts and I'm REALLY excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She rocks!!!! I love her!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bows deep*

Here are the pictures she's sent me so far, hopefully we'll get more later when she returns!!!!:

Arriving at the Honda Center!!!!! DAH!
Our friends can barely contain their joy!

This is their seating view! Not front row, but wow,
it's fantastic, baby!!!!!!!!
 I love it! so jealous! 

And this is a picture of the T-shirt options...
you can't really see anything...
but we all got white and blue Alive Tour T's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment