Thursday, November 22, 2012

RETURN of Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi has released a new music video! The music video for the title song of his 5.5th mini album, I don't really understand the whole .5 but whatever, was released late at night yesterday/really early this morning! This music video is called Return. I'm going to go on about the lighting in this music video for a bit cause, as many of you may have noticed, I love it when directors play around with the lights and give us beautiful tones and colors. The muted light matches the mood, Lee Seung Gi's soft voice, and the story of this video.
It seems that this video is about Lee Seung Gi remembering his first love, the things they did together, the troubles they faced, jealousy, and the sad departure they had. I'm unsure about the reason why they seemed to stop being together, I guess the piano key was the main factor but I'm not positive. Doesn't really matter cause it's a beautiful music video and a beautiful voice.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that was gorgeous!!
    I love Lee Seung Gi!!!! The whole story was sad though...poor lads...

    ReplyDelete