Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mad, ly, missing you, in love with you, going mad/crazy because of you?

Ha! I called it! Super sad, pretty, and heartbreakingly devastating! High fives for dramajunkie! *high five* Woo. Yeah! Well that was super sad and heartbreaking. I didn't understand it, except I Miss You, and I Love You, crazy and obvious words like that, but wow, very sad and heart wrenching. Let me just quickly cry in a corner before I finish this. It sounded slightly familiar... Kind of like Severely, the whole rock ballad sort of vibe. Very devastating sounding, good job Hongki. There is one thing this group knows how to do, it's put in a completely emotional performance. The music video felt slightly unnecessary cause they were really just standing around singing and playing. Like I'm not sure I understood why there was a little story in it. I totally get that he misses the girl and he's running away from his pain? But why was it in there? It was so short that it hardly seemed needed. Severely had a story, Hello, Hello sort of had a story, I Wish tried to have a story. Other music videos FTISLAND has done kind of had stories to them... and he was running the whole video and then he fell and the girl was there and then they were singing again and the music video ended. It was a very nice sad song. I commend Hongki for having normal hair for once. I really hope a car doesn't come down that tunnel cause all their equipment will be destroyed, and they might get hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete