Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Boyfriend Bounce teaser

Sometimes fans terrify me. Like they are so good it's creepy. Looks like we are getting an Alice in Wonderland themed MV. The song is entitled Bounce and while I'm not really sure what that has to do with Wonderland the video itself looks interesting. I am slightly questioning which characters we have. Tweddle-Dee and Tweddle-Dum, The Mad Hatter, The White Rabbit, we might have the Cheshire Cat and the caterpillar as well but I'm a little confused about the last two member's characters. I'm sure we'll be told on the 9th. I am kind of liking that Boyfriend is going with a fairy-tell concept. First we had a Peter Pan styled MV and then one that you could say was Little Red Riding Hood, with the girl's red cape and them being the wolf, and now we have Alice in Wonderland. Okay Bestfriends, predict which story they will do next!
march 9th is when the actual MV and album will come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment