Thursday, March 5, 2015

EunHae's Growing Pains

Are Breakup songs the concept for this year's comebacks? First we had Nu'est's song, and then Eric Nam's, now EunHae's? I guess it's a thing. Whatever. Now I really see this becoming a Facfic thing. Donghae and Eunhyuk are both dating the same girl. he's cheating on both of them with the other. Writers, why did each couple breakup? She was the one doing the breaking up cause she was pretty mad at each of them, but why? Were they both cheating on her with each other? Go, writers, go!
Now the two couples were happy in the flashbacks but obviously something happened and the girl left both of them. They obviously still love her based on their angsty reactions and sorrowful expressions. I did like that the MV was done in black and white with one item in color, granted this has been done many times before but I still like it none the less cause it looks pretty. I don't know, this was another pretty basic breakup song and video.; very pretty but pretty mainstream as well. But the comebacks have started and I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment