Friday, March 27, 2015

Creepin' in Colorado with Kyungsoo

Well the last member teaser is out and let me tell you, even though it is light and sunny, the teaser still creeps me out slightly. It makes me wonder if the theory that Kyungsoo is the one chasing them or he's the one controlling them could be correct. He had ten metal balls in his hand, so one of each member and he kept playing with them and we get a flashback to every member's teaser so if he isn't the one to cause all of this then he must know what is coming. I don't know, people.We'll get a little bonus thing for "completing" the mission. Something about a world map. I bet all the places they were lineup to form the new EXO symbol. Naw, that would be really obvious and most of them were in Europe/Asia area with the two in America so that couldn't easily form their logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment