Tuesday, March 31, 2015

EXO's Call Me Baby

Well the long wait is over. I watched the MV last night and then went to bed cause I was dead tired so now I'll write about it. I'm conflicted because I loved the dance and the way they moved from room to room and used their surroundings and each other to make it different and interesting, but the teasers... There was nothing in the MV that had to do with the teasers. I should have known better than to get my hopes up in thinking that SM would make the MV and teasers correlate. Stupid me. Oh well. There is one thing I have to say about this MV. Turtlenecks. Why? Why are they wearing turtlenecks? South Korea needs to figure out that these are not attractive. T-shirts under those leather jackets would have looked hot, so hot, but turtlenecks? No. And I like the song but I think Exodus and Hurt are better. Call Me Baby seemed kind of like it could have been another song on the album, not the one they decide to promote. Oh well, I did like the video and their dance. I'm glad they became a little more creative and used different rooms and surroundings for the first half of the video. Good song, great dance, can't wait to see the live versions. Now if only SHINee would comeback...

Update: I might be obsessed with this song now. Not just might be, but am obsessed. Yep. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment