Sunday, December 23, 2012

KPop Challenge Day 11

KPop Challenge Day 11:

Your Favorite Picture of Your Favorite KPop Group:
This is really difficult cause I hate picking favorites.If it's a picture of Super Junior, or a picture of SHINee, I like it. But, because of the size of Super Junior I think it's difficult to find a really good picture of all of them so I'm going to post a picture of SHINee.
I really like this picture, not because it's the best picture of them, but because it isn't posed. They're all very happy, two of them to the point of tears, and they look like a group of boys who are very comfortable around each other, and you can tell that they really care about one another.


F4fighting!: I love all the pictures of every group everyday in every pose and every way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....but here's a cute one of SuJu doing the "We are..." "Super Junior!" pose with the five hand thing...(well except for the peace sign)


which makes me thing of this great photo that'll I'll post for kicks and giggles!




No comments:

Post a Comment