Monday, January 21, 2013

KPop Challenge Post 21

KPop Challenge Post 21:

Favorite Leader:

G-DRAGON!!!!

This was one of the easiest questions for me to answer. I LOVE G-Dragon. Love him. He terrifies me at times, but I love him so much. He's nearly flawless. He writes music, he's beautiful, adorable, such a bad boy and a good boy, he can rap like none other, and he can freaking sing!!!! How can one person be so talented? It's pretty strange to hear a rapper with such a pretty voice. No offense to rappers, I love them to death, but in KPop I think we usually get those who are really good at singing but aren't strong rappers and we get rappers who are great at rapping but not so much at singing and that is perfectly fine because that is what they were hired to do. Yoseob is a singer, T.O.P is a rapper, they are both incredible at what they do but rarely do we get a KPop Idol who can do both really well. G-Dragon is one of the few that can not only rap incredibly fast and well, but his singing voice is super pretty. i.e: Baby Goodnight and Crayon.

F4fighting!: Not gonna lie...but I simply want to mention Leader Jinyoung of B1A4 simply because I want to talk about Leader Jinyoung of B1A4...Isn't he adorable?? Wow, I love him so much. Especially with his red perfectly ruffled hairdo. I love his voice. He possesses one of my favorite vocal chords of all time. Just listen to it in Tried To Walk or Baby, I'm Sorry. It's so other worldly (kinda like how Ryeowook's is other worldly but different...)! He is just so talented (well his English could use some work ;) and I am so impressed with his group!! He is a fantastic hyung to those boys and a fantastic appa on Hello Baby! He's got the better ;P Wow...fangirl rant over... 
"Appa!"
Sprout Daddy
Buing Buing!



No comments:

Post a Comment