Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lee Seung Gi's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to one of F4fighting's and my favorite actors, Lee Seung Gi!! Turning 26 today, Lee Seung Gi is great at acting, and singing. His voice is so soothing it's no wonder all the Ummas love him. I loved him in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho cause we got to see how fun he is, in King 2 Hearts we got to see his serious side, and I'm so excited to see him again in Gu Family Book!! He's so cute! Just made it into the top ten most handsome men in South Korea (chosen by a top plastic surgeon)-see Dramafever's post-and he deserved it. Beautiful man, I want to pinch your cheeks. Happy birthday, Lee Seung Gi. Can't wait to see the dramas you'll be in. Fighting!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE SEUNG GI!!! SARANGHAE!! 
<3/ F4fighting!
I absolutely love his mouth. He is just so gorgeous!! And totes one of my favorite actors!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment