Sunday, January 13, 2013

[Re:BLUE] I'm Sorry MV

CNBLUE has released the title song's music video for their 4th Mini Album [Re:BLUE]. This song is titled I'm Sorry and depicts the members dealing with what seems to be a love gone wrong. The black and white scenes mixed with the gloomy, muted portions really fit the message of the song. The group is upset, they don't want to hear the words that their girlfriends have to say. I like how the beginning of the music video shows each member walking, upset, obviously something bad just happened, and then it goes back in time and shows us what happened right before that moment. One by one we get each member's event as they join the rest of the band walking down the street, away from their failed relationships. 
However, it only looked like Jungshin had girl troubles, the other three seemed to have problems unrelated to girls. Yonghwa is having trouble writing music, or maybe he couldn't find something. Jonghyun was kicked out of a hallway for playing the guitar. Minhyuk got into a very short bar fight. Jungshin... that is no way to give flowers to a girl. I don't care if she is yelling at you, never hit a girl in the head with flowers. Not very nice. 
I liked the style of clothes they were wearing, I liked the hairstyles, especially Jonghyun's and Jungshin's. Jungshin, I was really digging the braided one side and down other side. Lookin' good! I like the song, won't be my favorite of their songs, but I still really liked it and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment